Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SQUEAKY MOUSE

God gracious,

Can school get any worst....

We got that stupid SQUEAKING trainee teacher for KH PERDAGANGAN!!!

I never thought I will say this,but

I WANT MISS THUM BACK!!!!

This squeaky mouse apparently,

Instead of making you understand better,

Makes you more CONFUSED then you could ever be!!

I'm so going to FLUNK my KH Perdagangan big time!!

I mean,god gracious man!

How can the school let a trainee teacher teach such important subjects!

She's teaching the first class GEOGRAPHY and teaching us PERDAGANGAN!

This two subjects are so counted!!!

Atleast give her Siviks or something tat just ain't important!!

She's going to kill us all!!!

I can't even make out a single word she's saying!

When she said "TIADA" I heard it as "PIALA"

Oh my god man!!!

Why oh why must it be her!!

I EFFIN WAN MISS THUM TO TEACH US PERDAGANGAN!!!!

No comments: